dinsdag 21 juni 2011

Now tree full of scones is in the air, it gives me the chance to communicate what I'm working on right now! And also to invite you to come and see for yourself.

I'm working in the WestCord Fashion Hotel, as Fashion Supervisor. 
I'm now working on organizing an innovative and very exciting exhibition, together with designer Hilde Eijgenraam. Marlon vd Kust from Moenkust and Lennart the VJ, joined our team to prepare this exhibition.

A little preview for what's there to come:
Drained, whirled, colored, trickled all over and ridiculously presented. What to expect of an expo called: Poisoned Legs?


So save the date! Or dates I must say, since the expo will be in the Fashion Hotel from the opening night July 8 till the 11th.




July 8 Opening night 19.30-22.00h
July 9-11 Open daily 12.00-17.00h


Come and check it out!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten